||Looking for a Sundance Sales
Choose a state below to find your local Sales Representative.
||Anderson, Angelina, Archer, Baylor, Bell, Bosque, Bowie, Brown, Callahan, Camp, Cass, Cherokee, Clay, Coke, Coleman, Collin, Comanche, Concho, Cooke, Coryell, Crockett, Dallas, Delta, Denton, Eastland, Edwards, Ellis, Erath, Falls, Fannin, Fisher, Foard, Franklin, Freestone, Grayson, Gregg, Hamilton, Hardeman, Harrison, Haskell, Henderson, Hill, Hood, Hopkins, Hunt, Irion, Jack, Johnson, Jones, Kaufman, Kimble, Knox, Lamar, Lampasas, Limestone, Marion, Mason, McLennan, McCulloch, Menard, Mills, Mitchell, Montague, Morris, Nacogdoches, Navarro, Nolan, Palo Pinto, Panola, Parker, Rains, Reagan, Real, Red River, Rockwall, Runnels, Rusk, Sabine, San Augustine, San Saba, Schleicher, Scurry, Shackelford, Shelby, Smith, Somervell, Stephens, Sterling, Stonewall, Sutton, Tarrant, Taylor, Throckmorton, Titus, Tom Green, Travis, Upshur, Val Verde, Van Zandt, Wichita, Wilbarger, Williamson, Wise, Wood, and Young Counties.|
Your local Sundance Sales Representative can:
- Assist with selecting programs that are appropriate for your students' grade and reading levels.
- Work with you to order products that will maximize your budget dollars.
- Provide samples for you to "test-drive" in your classroom.
- Set up a presentation with your department or committee members to walk you
through products that fit your needs.
- Help you choose programs that are correlated to your state standards.
- Schedule an in-service for you and your staff.
- Set up a book exhibit in your local area.
You can also call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-343-8204
or fax us at 1-800-456-2419.