| Introducing an Easy-to-Teach, Results-Oriented ELA Summer School Program! |
Developed around strategies to reach struggling readers, the comprehensive Leveled Readers Summer Achievement Program blends current research with best practices.
4 key elements help build and improve reading comprehension:
- Explicit and Easy-to-Use Instruction. Step-by-step lesson plans, aligned to the CCSS, provide scaffolded instruction for all levels of students to support both new and experienced teachers.
- Student Books. The Science and Social Studies standards-based Student Books are designed to provide authentic opportunities to apply each comprehension skill. These fiction and nonfiction books are organized by skill and Guided Reading Level within each grade level.
- Practice. The Student Practice Book offers multiple opportunities to practice skills with Blackline Master Worksheets.
- Assessment. Targeted assessment options monitor students' progress with Pre- and Post-Diagnostic Assessments, Constructed Writing Response Assessment, and progress monitoring activities.
The Leveled Readers Summer Achievement Program Offers:
Take a Closer Look!
Leveled Readers Program Teacher Guide Sampler
Leveled Readers Program Student Practice Book Sampler
The Summer Achievement Program
is designed to:
* Establish a complete, skill-rich curriculum for reading comprehension improvement
* Assess student progress
* Improve test scores