| Illustrated storybooks come alive with interactive online versions that enhance learning! |
Look Inside! Scroll below to download free samples.
Winner of the Learning® Magazine 2011 Teachers’ ChoiceSM Award! Read the teacher reviews.
Literactive Readers feature fun, engaging stories that develop key skills for young readers, focusing on the 5 essential elements of reading instruction. Familiar, kid-friendly topics—such as animals, school, and family—will grab children's interest and keep them coming back for more!
The 50 titles are organized into 5 carefully leveled sets that gradually increase in difficulty. Includes individual Teacher Guides for each title and a Program Overview Guide to facilitate implementation. Plus, each title features a book label with leveling information, word count, genre, and key concepts. A FREE Storage/Display Box is included with every Classroom Set purchase.
- Support comprehension with strong picture-text correlations that provide decoding cues to emergent readers.
- Integrate technology into literacy instruction with fully animated online versions of each title.
- Meet the needs of your diverse classroom—each Teacher Guide features built-in differentiated instruction and modifications for English Language Learners.
- Build word knowledge and fluency with repetition of high-frequency words and structured introduction of new vocabulary.
- Take a Closer Look! Download the Literactive Readers Scope and Sequence to learn more. (500K)
Foster parental involvement with a variety of resources.
Interactive Online Stories
- Interactive Online Stories are ideal for students to follow along with and read to family members.
- Every student book contains a "Dear Family" letter with suggested reading and extension activities.
- Program Overview Guide provides English/Spanish Take-Home letters to engage family members in children's learning.
Animated English and ELL versions of each story
- Audio narration provides a model for fluent reading.
- Phonemic and syllabic breakdown of individual words to support decoding.
- Perfect for at-risk students and English Language Learners.
- Support Spanish-speaking students with ELL versions of each title.
- Look Inside! View a Sample English Story and a Sample ELL Story..
Literactive Readers Student Books are also available in E-Book versions!
- Look Inside! Download an E-Book Sample. (1.6 MB)
- Purchase one-time-only, with 6-Packs
- Unlimited circulation throughout a building
- Device neutral: web-based, mobile-friendly, and iPad-compatible; perfect for interactive whiteboards
- Access at school or home, anywhere, anytime
Easy-to-use guides for each title provide support for before, during, and after reading.
- Explicit instruction focused on the National Reading Panel's 5 core reading skills.
- Performance Assessment blackline masters for each title to check understanding.
- Tips for differentiating instruction and working with ELL students.
- Suggestions for using the Interactive Online Stories to reinforce skills.
- Look Inside! Download a FREE Teacher Guide Sampler.
Program Overview Guide
This 32-page guide supports implementation of the Literactive Readers program.
- Best practices in small-group instruction
- Classroom management tips and strategies
- Take-Home letters in English and Spanish
- Blackline masters for summative assessment
- Look Inside! Download a FREE Program Overview Guide Sampler.
| Take a Closer Look! |
Take a tour of the Literactive Readers Interactive Online Stories.
Interactive Online Stories
Animated English and ELL versions of each story are available FREE at www.sundancepub.com/literactive.
A value of $75 per classroom!
View a Sample English Story.
View a Sample ELL Story.
Phonemic and syllabic breakdown of individual words to support decoding.
Audio narration provides a model for fluent reading.
Perfect for at-risk students and English Language Learners.
Support Spanish-speaking students with ELL versions of each title.
Perfect for whole class and small group settings.
Download an E-Book Sample.