| Refresh and Expand Your Bookrooms with Hundreds of Leveled Reader 6-Packs and Supporting Instruction! |
Choose from Carefully Selected Bookroom Collections for Grades K–5
Use Sundance/Newbridge Bookroom Collections to Support Modeled, Shared, Guided, and Independent Reading in Every Classroom!
- Social Studies
- Guided Reading Level Collections
- Spanish Language Guided Reading Level Collections
Each Bookroom Collection Includes:
Engaging, Dynamic Fiction and Nonfiction
- Guided Reading Levels A–V
- Wide variety of themes, topics, and genres
- Many titles include access to available E-Book versions
- Book labels on every back cover help teachers and students find just the right book!
Instructional Materials that Accompany Every 6-Pack
Designed to teach ELA skills and strategies and content in a Guided Reading framework
- Support Differentiated and Guided Reading Instruction
- Before/During/After Reading Framework
- Blackline Masters in every Lesson Plan
Colorful Storage Bins
- Organize Your Bookroom Collections
Book Labels on the Back Cover of Every Leveled Reader
Save valuable time and stay organized—we've done all your labeling for you!.
- Help teachers and students find just the right book.
- Labels include information such as Guided Reading Level, Lexiles, key concepts/vocabulary words, genre, subject/strand, and more.
Smart Word Vocabulary Cards
Many 6-Packs include Smart Word vocabulary cards for those readers who may need vocabulary reinforcement. Smart Word cards feature "Tier 2" words that have rich applications in the Speaking and Listening, Reading and Writing Common Core State Standards.
Sundance/Newbridge Bookrooms Give Teachers and Students the Advantage!
Bookrooms are cost effective: Wide selection of books can be used by everyone in the school.
Help students move along the reading continuum with progressively more challenging texts.
Instructional materials with every 6-pack enables teachers to have at-hand instruction.
Many 6-Packs come with E-Books for a one-time only purchase.