| Bring chapter books to life with fun characters and amusing plots! |
Supa Doopers books help kids enjoy familiar genres while learning basic fiction features, such as character, plot, and setting. These confidence-boosting books are long enough to help readers feel "grown up," but still offer plenty of built-in support to ensure comprehension.
Supa Doopers features:
- 52 titles, 48–64 pages each
- Reading Level 2–3; Interest Level 3–8
- Guided Reading Level J–M
- Word count: 870–2,950; 3–10 chapters in each book
- Matching E-Book and word-for-word Audio Book versions included with every 6-Pack!
- 4 Sundance Hi-Lo Reading Teacher Guides with strong support
- A FREE Smart Word vocabulary card and book label for every title
Supa Doopers series:
- Lightens text load with black-and-white illustrations and oversized type.
- Helps students relate to what they are reading with characters who are interesting, funny kids.
- Keeps kids motivated with text that gradually increases in complexity.
- Empowers students to pick books that interest them with fun, back-cover synopses and interesting author/illustrator bios.
- Builds confidence with short chapters that feel manageable.
The Sundance Hi-Lo Reading Teacher Guides provide an 8-page lesson plan for each title in the series that includes 6 reproducible skill sheets for every book!
Order the complete Supa Doopers Classroom Set at a special offer price! See below.
Accelerated Reader quizzes are available for all titles.
Follow this link for a more detailed description of Sundance Hi-Lo Reading.
| E-Books Available! |
Perfect for whole class and small group settings.
Download an E-Book Sample.