| Captivate beginning readers with a rich variety of fiction and nonfiction. |
Little ReadersRed, Green, and Blue support emergent readers as they take their first critical steps in learning how to read independently. The graduated levels become progressively more challenging as students read through each series. Word by word, book by book, students build their confidence as they read.
- Use large print that students can easily read
- Employ a strong word–picture correlation to reinforce reading
- Include engaging visuals—stunning photography or humorous illustrations
- Build upon students' past experience with predictable language patterns
- Take a look inside! Click through the links below to each level of Little Red, Green, and Blue Readers to see sample Student Book pages.
Inspire your little readers with Sundance's Little Readers!
Few things are more important in life than the ability to read and comprehend, and with Little Readers you'll find children discovering that reading is easy and fun.
E-Book version included with every 6-Pack purchase!
- Look Inside! Download an E-Book Sample. (1 MB)
- Purchase one-time-only, with 6-Packs
- Unlimited circulation throughout a building
- Device neutral: web-based, mobile-friendly, and iPad-compatible; perfect for interactive whiteboards
- Access at school or home, anywhere, anytime
The Little Readers Collection includes the following series:
- Little Red Readers
- 80 fiction and nonfiction titles
- 8–16 pages each
- Familiar topics, including science and social studies
- Little Green Readers
- 32 nonfiction science and environment titles
- 8–16 pages each
- 6 early science themes
- Little Blue Readers
- 56 technology and science titles
- 8 pages each
- Topics include science, nature, and the home
Accelerated Reader® quizzes are available for selected titles in Little Readers.
Researched & Approved: Little Readers support research-based instructional practices. View the Little Readers Research Report.
| E-Books Available! |
Perfect for whole class and small group settings.
Download an E-Book Sample.
Researched & Approved:
View the Little Readers Research Report.